Posted by

Pattern takes control of Chile's El Arrayán wind farm - Business News Americas

Business News Americas
… Chile’s El Arrayán wind project, increasing the former’s stake in the 115MW operation to 70%. Local mining company Antofagasta Minerals owns the remaining 30% of El Arrayán, the largest wind farm operating in Latin America, Pattern said in a statement.

…read more

From: Pattern takes control of Chile’s El Arrayán wind farm – Business News Americas

    

0 Commenti disabilitati 283 26 giugno, 2014 WindFarm giugno 26, 2014

About the author

View all articles by admin